Saturday, July 10, 2010

Algebra Redo Update

Earlier in the year, we had an Algebra Do-Over.  I was unsure about the new books being purchased and shared my uneasiness. As we come to the end of them (already), I thought I'd share my thoughts.

Teaching Textbooks is wonderful!  I cannot believe how easy my daughter has learned the material.  I'm not sure if it's because of the style of teaching in book or if the "CD Tutor" was the difference.  Maybe even it's her maturity level, I don't know.  Whatever it is, it's working.    She's barrelled through the entire book in four months and we're almost back on track and where we need to be.  I have made the decision that I'm going to finish out high school math with Teaching Textbooks.

*This review is solely mine.  TT doesn't even know I exist in any other format than my customer number.. lol. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment