Friday, July 30, 2010

Suzy Homemaker and Sally Typo: Yes & No... well kind of.

So I'm not Suzy Homemaker, big deal, right? Well, let me just say I'm not even Suzy's cousin's best friend's brother's secretary. I am that bad.

My house has dust. We live across from a corn field and it's annoying to say the least. My family leaves their shoes in the floor and their dishes in the sink. Sometimes I make my bed, but hardly ever put the pretty pillows on it. We always need to sweep and I hate doing laundry.

I can bake and cook, but that's the extent of my homemaker skills. My house is not decorated pretty because I suck at coordinating things. My friend throws country stuff on the her walls and it looks beautiful...the only thing we have in common is the dust. Her dust looks like a country accent though...lol.

But I'm even worse with punctuation marks and correct grammar order. I use the elipsis (...) way to often, sometimes misspell things (especially words like misspell or elipsis because I truly don't know how to spell it so I guessed this time) and end way to many sentences in a preposition, that is if they're not in a huge run-on format.

I hope you'll forgive me. The house I can hide from you, but not my poor English skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment