Saturday, October 29, 2011

Easy Recipe


I love love love easy recipes.  However, this morning I found a recipe that I make made even easier.  How cool is that? Very. So what is it I like to make?  Scrambled eggs w/cheese in a tortilla with salsa.  What could make that an easier meal?  The microwave!

My mom has a subscription to the Kraft Food & Family magazine and I was flipping through when I came across the recipe.  A quick look online to share it with you and I found it with little effort.  So...without further ado. :)  Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

Cheesy Burrito Scramble to Go
What You Need
1 whole wheat tortilla (6 inch)
1   KRAFT 2% Milk Singles (I used fat-free mozzarella cheese and spread it out)
1 egg
1 Tbsp.  salsa
Make It

PLACE tortilla in small microwaveable bowl; top with 2% Milk Singles. Add egg; beat gently with fork.
MICROWAVE on HIGH 1 min. or just until egg is set.
TRANSFER tortilla to small sheet of foil; top egg with salsa. Fold tortilla over egg; wrap in foil.

No comments:

Post a Comment