Friday, December 28, 2007

Soap...

So my dear friend who gifted me with the Netflix membership has created a monster.  Dh asked me to rent SOAP, a tv series from the 1980's (?).  I put it in the queue and it arrived yesterday.  Tonight they popped it in and I left... I didn't like the show then and I don't like it now.  I thought Sarah might watch a few episodes, but oh my gosh... all three of them are piled around the tv and have been there for the past 3 hours!  It's a 5 hour DVD and I don't see any of them yawning!!! LOL.  The girls are complaining to their dad to get past the credits of each episode so the story line can continue... ahhh.  What's the real problem you ask?  There are 5 seasons and each season has 3 discs... and yea... we're just on disc 1, season 1.

Like they're going to let me cancel Netflix.. LOL. :)

Thank you so much again for doing that!  It's an awesome gift and we really have been enjoying it!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kathie. Thank you for stopping by. Oh goodness any advice on teenagers will be greatly appreciated!! Things have been a lil better but theres been a few lil fights in between. Btw I use to luv Soap, lol. Here's wishing you and your family all the best in 2008...ps I would love to add you to my reads/blogroll :)Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete