Saturday, September 18, 2010

Money and the Ape Man

Here's a little bit of fun from My Pretty Pennies.  It's called the Weekly Money Round-Up

1. The most I’ve spent this last week was on _______.
Carl's bible.  He was having trouble seeing the print in his old one so we bought a new one for him.  I guess they're expensive since they know it's not a repetive sale item.


2. Today I feel _______towards money.
Irritated.  It's slipping through my hands too fast.  It's the little things that add up fastest.


3. Money can’t buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did last week that made me happy was_____________.
Helping my mom send some ecards.


4. I will consider this week a success if I _____________.
Get my Sunday School lesson completed. 


5. One of my most memorable birthdays was ______________.
The year I turned 15.  I had invited a lot of friends over and mom (unbeknownst to me) hired a costumed ape man to deliver balloons.  He picked up the cutest and skinniest girl there and ran off into the woods with her.  Everyone was laughing, but truthfully I was jealous that it wasn't me.  I haven't had a party since.  I'm still bitter.. LOL :)

No comments:

Post a Comment