Friday, September 17, 2010

Slow Down September!!

Can you believe it's September 17th?  This month has FLOWN by.  I think I say that every month, but truly, it's the 17th?  Kelly went to the dentist on the 7th which seems like just a few days ago. 

It just seems like we've been on the run constantly around here this weekmonth.  September never fails to be busy, but I forget that from year to year!  I think it's a common fact though in most people's life with summer coming to an end and school starting up.  Maybe not.

We started a new homeschool co-op this year.  It's going to take some time to get used to this one.  There are over 100 families involved (probably closer to 200, but I'm not sure) and that's a great thing, but it just doesn't seem as personal.  We're still with the other one too since we have lots of friends there.  I can't believe we only have this year and next left and then we'll be done homeschooling.  It seems only like yesterday when we began.  So bittersweet.  I wish there was a way to slow down time.  It would be helpful in times like these.

No comments:

Post a Comment