Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

It's hard to believe 2012 has arrived.  I tried to remember back to the beginning of 2011, but nothing spectacular stands out. It was a week of overeating with big plans to lose weight come January 1st.  And... by the 2nd day of that month, all my good ideas were out the window.  It's been a little different this time around.  We did what we've been doing and just took the day like any another.  No big fanfare, no huge overeating mess, and no broken promises.  Just a day of living our life.

This year, I truly thank God for the wake up call on June 2nd for not only myself, but for Carl too.  Our lives have changed in so many positive ways and I just can't stop thanking Him for it all.  I'm really looking forward to seeing what my life will be like come January 1st, 2013.  After a 1/2 year like this, I'm waiting with eager delight to see what else may come

No comments:

Post a Comment