Tuesday, January 10, 2012



I've decided to blog at least once a week.  I figure it can become a fun habit just like going to church and weighing-in has become.  I guess, truth be told, lots of things have become a habit.  Things that are much better for us.  There are many things that we haven't made into a habit yet either, but the year has just began.  I know there are several things that I'd like to add in and have set them as small goals along the way.  The biggest 'habit' I'd like to form is one that involves more activity.

So I made a list of things I'd like to do in 2012.   Surprisingly, most of them were activity related and not wrapped around food.  And these are just things I want to do, but I think it'll be fun to see what Carl drums up too. Here's my list...

*Picnic
*Bible Reading Plan in a yr
*Camp & Swim
*Fish with Carl
*Build a snowman
*Invite Friends Over (x4)
*Go to an outdoor concert
*Walk across a bridge
*Play mini-golf
*Go to the zoo
*Tour Bridal Cave
*Tour the Penitentiary
*Go bowling
*Train Ride
*Go Apple Picking
*Corn Maze
*Decorate a Pumpkin
*Help out at the Haunted Hotel
*Create 2 Christmas Gifts for each person
*Learn how to take compliments
*Save 3,000.00
*Barbeque with family
*Donate blood 3 times
*Donate clothes to a battered women's shelter
*Blog once a week
*Join Toastmasters $36.00
*See a Play
*Go to a parade
*Go to a movie

No comments:

Post a Comment