Sunday, February 28, 2010

My bedroom - a fail and a success...

I didn't get my bedroom organized like I wanted, but I have been working in there.  This week I bought a couple things that I've needed/wanted for a while for it.

I went to Walmart (which is like a huge nogo for me because I just don't like the place really) and found some new sheets in tan and dark chocolate (on sale, big +).  Then as we were walking around, I found some matching curtains and just fell in love with them.  They're dark chocolate colored too.

After thinking it over a while, I decided to go ahead and find a matching comforter.  Walmart was overpriced (to me) so I searched google for what I wanted and found this at Amazon.
comforterset
Last but not least, I went ahead and bought a frame for our bed.  Why we never bought it when we got the new bed, I don't know.  But it's on it's way to us now.  And who knew walmart.com sold things like that... I didn't, but they sure do!

So even though I'm not where I want to be on the organizing challenge, I feel like I've made a great step towards getting the bedroom I've always wanted.   Now to continue the journey...

2 comments:

  1. I love the new comforter set. That is really cute. I have wanted to redo our room for a while.

    Also I have not been to your blog in a while, and I am loving the new layout. It really looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! The old set we have is one dh picked out... it's black and manly. It worked... but.

    ReplyDelete