Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Excuse Me?

Finding excuses is what I've done best over the last six months.  Want to hear some of them?  Let's see..
  • The fruit doesn't taste fresh
  • I'm too tired from working at my new job.
  • I am trying, it's not working.
  • Cooking takes too much time.
  • Chub rub hurts too much.
  • I'm on my period.
  • I just don't want to do this right now.
  • Too many things going on.
  • Nothing's going on and it feels good, let's be lazy.
  • Let's go out to dinner, who needs to exercise.
  • I'm too tired to get up early, I just need more sleep.
     
         and my personal favorite...
  • blah, blahblah, blah - blah.
Now, let's try this again, but instead of excuses, let me count the ways...
  • Exercising with my husband is fun.  We should do that at least four times this week.
  • Tracking food isn't hard when I take my tracker with me.
  • Dinner is prepared and in the freezer, I just need to thaw it out and toss it in the crockpot.
  • Fruits and veggies are back in season!  Let's Eat!
  • I am tired in the morning, let me look back and see what kind of foods I'm eating.  Maybe the high sugar/aspartame content has something to do with it.  I should cut most of that out.
  • I'll try to drink a couple of bottles of water at work each day (one in the morning and one in the afternoon) and go for a quick 5 minute walk if I feel tired instead of going for the caffeine boost.
  • Let's grill tomorrow!
  • Chub rub does hurt whether I work out or not.  Working out will just get rid of it faster!
  • I will try and it will work.  Sixty lost pounds says it does.

        and my personal favorite...
  • ah, ah, ah, ah...staying alive, staying alive.

Till tomorrow.
Kathie



No comments:

Post a Comment