Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Just a post.

Well, it's almost time to leave for work.  I thought I'd post really quick and say that I'm going to print my little picture from yesterday off and post it in front of my face.  It's kind of hard to commit to memory if you can't remember what it is from the fog of FAST FOOD.  I need to stop this crap.  We ate out twice yesterday.  Once I could see because were weren't coming home until five pm, but last night at 8... just because the teen wanted it and offered to buy, really?  It was subway granted, but I think I'm almost done with that food too... it gives me a stomach pain the next day.  Maybe it's the entire 12 inches of bread that I'm shoveling in my mouth?

Try try again I guess.  No eating out today.  Dinner is crock-potted, lunch is packed and breakfast was good.  Wanna see it?



I hadn't had cereal in a long time and thought that it would be a nice change this morning.  So 3/4c of cereal, 1 piece of reduced cal bread, pb2 (love that stuff), a banana, and a 1/2 cup milk equals out to 6 points.  Seems like so much more.

It's an early day, so off to work I go and today WILL be a successful day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment